SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, AND ENVIRONMENT
WIKAIKON strives to be a company that adheres to principles and rules, especially to the work environment. Including in the field of employment, Occupational Health and Safety, the Company strives to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. The company pays high attention and commitment to gender equality and employment opportunities, job training to increase employee professionalism, a reward system that is commensurate with occupational health and safety for all employees. For this reason, WIKAIKON strives to be a safe and comfortable work environment for all employees at all operational locations by complying with the following laws and regulations:
- Republic of Indonesia Law No.13/2003 concerning Manpower;
- Republic of Indonesia Law no.01/1970 concerning Work Safety.
- Law No. 32 of 2009 concerning Environmental Protection and Management.
- Government Regulation No. 50 of 2012 concerning Implementation of Occupational Safety and Health Management Systems.
- Minister of PUPR Regulation No. 10 of 2021 concerning Construction Safety Management Systems.